Thursday 8 May 2014

Wilde Riders

5 Stars!!!
 
I was given this book to read in return for an honest review!!!
 
 
Cooper is returning to Old Town where he grew up, he can’t believe he is returning to the Town he worked so hard to leave behind. He has returned to help his Brother save the Family Business his Dad had worked so hard to build. It’s in financial trouble and they need his help.
 
First day back in Old Town and he meets Riley who is working for H & C Bank, who have sent her to investigate the business loan they gave Haymakers. Immediately they feel an attraction but are either ready for that in their lives?
 
You get the story from both Cooper and Riley’s POV, I really liked that about this book getting into the minds of the two main characters and seeing things from both perspectives. You also get to know both the characters backgrounds from their prospective giving you a great feel for their character.
 
I couldn’t put this book down, I loved it. It was one of those reads that I was half way through and I hadn’t moved an inch to even get a drink. It also intrigues you to want to know about the other three brothers and you really will want to know them I can promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment