Thursday 8 May 2014

Behind His Eyes Truth Review.‏

 
 
 
~ Review ~
 
I am going to start this review off by saying the Consequence Series by Aleatha Romig has became one of my favorite of all time. When I found out she was doing companion books from Tony's perspective I was happy to say the least. Behind his Eyes Truth is a wonderful look into the mind of a man I have come from hating to loving in a matter of time. I got to see the reasons he did the sometimes crazy things that he did. Reading about the love that he had for Claire even when he was a total ass and trying to control everything she did from his POV made me understand him so much more. Don't get me wrong now when he found out Claire had gotten out of prison early Tony the ass hat was still there. But early in the book he learned that his love for Claire was worth more to him than the control that he thought he needed. When Claire showed him her spunky side when no longer seen the angry Anthony Rawlings instead we seen the sweet Tony was was trying to be a better man for the woman he loves. Aleatha has wrote a truly captivating series and then expanded with the POV books with Tony that leaves no stone unturned in this series. If you have not read these book I suggest go grab them now. But make sure that you are reading them in order or you will be totally lost. Also be prepared to loose some sleep because once you start reading you will not want to put them down.   
 
 
View our review on Goodreads
     

No comments:

Post a Comment