Thursday 8 May 2014

Fierce

4 STARS

I have found out that I LOVE YA/NA novels recently and this one has been added.   

Autumn Blakewood, who is the epitome of a good girl. She doesn't want to disappoint her parents who struggled to afford for her to go to college, and Autumn will do everything right to make them proud. 

Hunter Bane, notorious college bad boy who is everything Autumn isn't.  Hunter is also from meek upbringing and has issues of his own to deal with. 

Not all things are as they seem…….

Fierce is the story of Autumn & Hunter's journey to do what is right in the face of normal college/YA pressures & clicks.  

"Supposedly he's got a reputation here, and I don't mean the good kind."

Yeah, you go have fun with the popular crowd," Evie scoffs. 

"How can you sat that? You make it sound so easy. Like I should just get over it. I was almost raped last night!" I scream

"That day you showed up in the cafeteria you looked like you were beaten up badly, and you had red eyes. Don't deny it. You've done it yourself." The bag with the pill is crushed in his hand. "And you think I wanted to do that?" he hisses. "You tell me, " I mutter. "I hate it. I hate the stuff so much, you can't even begin to imagine. But I had to. 

He's tempted me, chased me, persuaded me, and now I'm his. 

"Because I owe it to my brother! I'd risk everything to get him out of there."

There were times I wanted to crawl into the story and scream at Autumn for being the way she was. I don't want to give any spoilers. 

This is a good YA/NA book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment