Thursday 8 May 2014

Lust or Love - Review - H Barlow

 
 
 
~ Our review ~
 
When I started reading this book I had very high hopes with the story line that I read on Goodreads. I thought as I was reading the book that it was going to be based during a 6 year period and was excited to see how the story would play out during that time. The characters Heather and Kian seemed to have good chemistry from the start of the book but the relationship kept bouncing around. When they decided to try and have a relationship he walks in on her in what he thinks is a compromising situation and walks away. He will no longer speak with her and she doesn't hear from him for 2 years. And that is where the book ends. I was disappointed with the ending of the book. I can not call the way it ended a cliffhanger in my opinion in just ended abruptly. I am up in the air on if I want to read the rest of the books in the series I would like to know how the relationship with Heather and Kian plays out but I am not interested in the rest of the books ending abruptly.  

 
View our review

No comments:

Post a Comment