Thursday 8 May 2014

Embrace the Moment (Shifting #2)

Embrace the Moment (Shifting #2)

By: Andrea Michelle

Overall Rating 5 Stars

****Reviewed for Hooked On Books****

I was excited about this book for months, after reading the first book I really

wanted to read the second book. Andrea knows how to draw in an audience. This book

was filled with intense emotions. It had me crying numerous times. I just adore and love

Riley and Josh.

It starts off with Riley having an accident and is injured because her ex-boyfriend

Dean pushes her because he is drunk, that sets everything in motion. Riley and Josh’s

relationship is tested, you get to see the ups and downs of it. Boy does it get emotional.

Then the ending comes too soon and it is a CLIFFHANGER!!! I really need to know

what happens next. This book will not disappoint you, I found this book steamier than

the first book. This book can be for anyone 17 and older. But you need to read the first

book before jumping into this one. This is a most read book and series.

I could see the author’s growth in writing and I am so proud of her. The details

and descriptions are perfect. If I could give this book 6 stars I would. Thank you Andrea

for writing a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment