Thursday 8 May 2014

Something Like Normal by Monica James

5Stars!!!
 
I was given this book to read in turn for an honest review!!!
 
 
WOW just WOW…. From the first chapter I was intrigued as to where this story would go and it didn’t go how I was predicting in my head at all, I love when a book surprises me and has plenty of twists and turns keeping you on your toes and this book does. The first few chapters are more to do with getting to know Mia/Paige’s character with at first just a hint of her past and I instantly loved her.
 
Then she meets The Misfits one by one and you will instantly love each and every one of them too. Two of which you will lust after Especially Quinn, you can not help but Love Him! She is surrounded by love and has second thoughts as to what she wants to do, maybe she’s finally found a home or will her past catch up with her in a way she never imagined?
 
I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed in this book, it has everything. Your heart will race, your heart will sigh and at times you might even get a little angry but one thing is for sure you will be wanting the next book.
 
I had never read any of Monica James books until this one and I’m really pleased I did. Her writing is flowing, descriptive and makes it feel like you are living it, you truly get lost in her writing. I will definitely be checking out her other books and one things for sure the next book in this series can not come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment