Thursday 8 May 2014

Queen of Hearts

5 Stars!!!
 
I was given this book to read in return for an honest review!!!
 
Jayne finds herself in Oklahoma. She’s trying to restart her life, yet she knows deep down she is missing Las Vegas but why? It’s a life she had wanted to leave behind for years; her Father was dead there was nothing in Las Vegas for her was there? The man she had fallen in love with had deceived her and left her heart broken.
 
Flynn is a man on a mission; he loves Jayne and will stop at nothing to have her. He has spent years watching her from a far and now he intends to give her the life she deserves, but will he win her over? Can she truly forgive him?
 
I loved Jayne’s character, regardless of her past she is a true fighter, at times she may be hot headed but that only adds to loving her even more.
 
You will not be disappointed in book #2 of this series. This book did not go how I how expected it to at all. I love when an Author isn’t predictable and Jami Denise does not disappoint. I couldn’t put this book down, the writing was flowing, descriptive and I could feel myself living this whole story right along with Jayne. I will definitely be reading more Jami Denise’s writing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment